Dumpster Depot rents commercial dumpsters to businesses for use during construction projects or when moving.
A roll off container may be rented for an extended period of time, and dumpster depot will collect the dumpster when it is full.
Dumpster Depot handles commercial waste management for businesses across the CSRA including apartments, restaurants, entertainment complexes, and other businesses. Front-end load container sizes are available in 2, 4, 6, or 8 yards.
Pick up is typically once per week. Dumpster Depot helps businesses attain a zero waste goal, and we can save you money on your waste!
Dumpster Depot partners with the City of Aiken to pick up recyclables within the city limits, but for this with large projects, we also offer our Weekend Warrior Special. For $99, you can rent a 6-yard container. The container is dropped off on a Friday and collected on a Monday.
What You Can Recycle
- Aluminum and steel cans
- Magazines + inserts
- Phone books
- Office paper
- Brown paper bags
- Pasteboard-such as cereal boxes (remove inner plastic)
- Gift boxes and food boxes
- Glass bottles and jars
- Plastics #1 & #2, such as bleach / detergent / beverage containers (without plastic caps)
What you cannot recycle
- Aerosol cans
- Light bulbs
- Plate glass
- Waxed cardboard / frozen food boxes
- Plastic caps
- Plastic containers that have previously contained hazardous household waste
- Plastic grocery bags